1. Take a scenic horseback ride along the Santa Maria trail to Rio Calientillo where you’ll enjoy a traditional Costa Rican farmers lunch wrapped in banana leaves.
2. Experience true Costa Rican farm life with a hands-on visit to a nearby family farm where you get to extract juice from sugar cane, milk a cow to make cheese and partake in other farm life rituals.
3. Tour an organic coffee plantation and get a chance to meet the farmers who harvest all organic coffee using sustainable processes.
4. Hike alongside a nature guide through a lush rainforest to find a magnificent three-tiered Namu waterfall then enjoy a traditional lunch in a private picnic area as you take in the natural beauty of the land.
5. Relax with a 90-minute forest stretching ritual in an authentic Palapa Rancho.
6. Enjoy a private dinner for two al fresco in an authentic Palapa, in our romantic wine cellar or in the privacy of your casita.